|
|
PrattTribune - Pratt, KS
    • Home Photo Galleries  Photo
    • Fire damages rural farmhouse

    • Firefighters from three fire districts converged on a rural farmhouse in northeast Pratt County Nov. 26 to fight a fire on the second floor. The fire burned a bedroom and weight room on the second floor of the Randy and Cheryl Stone residence. An electric blanket on a bed may have cause the fire, said Township 12 Fire Chief Mark McManaman. The fire was in Zach Stone's room and was contained in the upstairs area with only some smoke and a little water damage in the downstairs. The family was not home when the fire started and no one was injured in the fire that caused from $20,000 to $30,000 in damage, McManaman said. 

      Posted Nov. 29, 2011