|
|
PrattTribune - Pratt, KS
    • Home Photo Galleries  Photo
    • Faulty motor causes smoke to fill Pratt house

    • A faulty fan motor in a furnace at 715 South Hamilton caused the house to fill with smoke when the thermostat was turned up just after noon Monday. Linda Warren discovered the smoke in her living room, shut off the thermostat, grabbed the dog and left the house then called the fire department. No fire resulted and the only damage to the house was the smoke. Firefighters used fans to clear the smoke. Several attempts to get the fan motor to run were unsuccessful. 

      Posted Mar. 20, 2012