PrattTribune - Pratt, KS
    • Home Photo Galleries  Photo
    • Chainsaw sparks barn fire

    • Fire completely destroyed a barn at the Tucker residence southeast of Pratt Saturday afternoon. Craig Tucker was using a chain saw to cut up the old barn and haul it off in pieces to the landfill. He struck something under the wood that set the barn on fire. He tried to put out the fire with a hose but it was too late. The fire reduced the barn to ashes and destroyed the chain saw as well. No one was in injured in the fire. 

      Posted Apr. 2, 2012