- Onc-A-Month Cooking
- Posted Aug. 28, 2012 midnight
- When families eat meals together, kids are more likely to do better in school, teens are less likely to engage in risky behavior, and everyone eats more nutritious meals, especially if the food is homemade. Pratt County Extension agent Jodi Drake taught a strategy to help women juggle the desire to cook at home when there isn't much time.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- City crews begin utility work at Sandy Creek
- A full schedule of activities for Memorial Day
- Extension Service asks for small budget increase
- Wiese earns honors at Pratt Community College
- Rollover accident injures two southwest of Pratt
- Becker hits grand slam, Pratt softball upsets Frontenac
- Investigation continues in pickup rollover and fire
- Accident claims second life
- Engines will roar at weekend car show
- A few hours, small bills make a difference at South Wind Hospic...
- Kansas FREE fishin' days
- Read more top stories