- Bread makers
- Posted Jan. 31, 2013 midnight
- Fourth graders learned how to make bread as part of Kansas Day activities. Pratt County Extension conducted the project at the Pratt County Area 4-H Center.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- City crews begin utility work at Sandy Creek
- A full schedule of activities for Memorial Day
- Extension Service asks for small budget increase
- Wiese earns honors at Pratt Community College
- Rollover accident injures two southwest of Pratt
- Becker hits grand slam, Pratt softball upsets Frontenac
- Investigation continues in pickup rollover and fire
- Accident claims second life
- Engines will roar at weekend car show
- A few hours, small bills make a difference at South Wind Hospic...
- Kansas FREE fishin' days
- Read more top stories