- Seen on Scene: Firefighters fundriser for childhood cancer
- Posted Feb. 14, 2013 midnight
- Pratt firefighters served pancakes and sausage to raise funds for childhood cancer research. It was part of the firefighters participation in St. Baldrick's Foundation for childhood cancer research.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- City crews begin utility work at Sandy Creek
- A full schedule of activities for Memorial Day
- Extension Service asks for small budget increase
- Wiese earns honors at Pratt Community College
- Rollover accident injures two southwest of Pratt
- Becker hits grand slam, Pratt softball upsets Frontenac
- Investigation continues in pickup rollover and fire
- Accident claims second life
- Engines will roar at weekend car show
- A few hours, small bills make a difference at South Wind Hospic...
- Kansas FREE fishin' days
- Read more top stories