- T-Birds jump for heart health
- Posted March 21, 2013 midnight
- Skyline elementary students jumped rope for 90 minutes and raised $10,476.37 for Jump Rope for Heart during their event in the Skyline gym.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- Engines will roar at weekend car show
- A few hours, small bills make a difference at South Wind Hospic...
- Kansas FREE fishin' days
- Expect traffic delays on U.S. 54 to Greensburg
- No resolution yet on employee leave time
- Zoning Board approves changes to wind energy ordinance
- Girl Scouts awarded for busy year
- T-Bird trio qualifies
- College trustees consider reinstating golf program
- South Wind Hospice requests land title
- Top teacher has just one rule
- Read more top stories