PrattTribune - Pratt, KS
    • Home Photo Galleries  Photo
    • Open gas burner threatens home

    • Efficient action by the Pratt Fire Department prevented a home explosion at 322 West First after a family accidentally left an unlit stove gas burner on for several hours while they were not at home. An open window in the home reduced the amount of gas buildup in the home. Firefighters shut off the stove and turned off the gas feed to the apartment then just opened the doors and used fans to clear out the gas. The house was not damaged and no one was injured.  

      Posted Aug. 23, 2013