PrattTribune - Pratt, KS
  • Children trapped in house fire in Pratt Monday afternoon

  • Two children were trapped inside a burning house Monday afternoon in Pratt.
    • email print
  • Two children were trapped inside a burning house in the 600 block of South High Monday afternoon in Pratt. Fire crews were called to the scene around 2:30 p.m. and found the house completely enveloped in smoke with flames visible on the northeast corner of the house.
    A woman outside the house was covered in soot and smoke. She was conscious and alert. Pratt County EMS transported her to Pratt Regional Medical Center.
    Firefighters concentrated their efforts on the front of the house as they tried to fight their way through the thick smoke and make entrance on the second floor.
    More details will available when released.
Terms of Service

    Events Calendar