|
|
PrattTribune - Pratt, KS
  • Grease fire causes little damage

  • A small grease fire on an electric stove causes little damage and no injuries.
    • email print
      Comment
  • A small grease fire on an electric stove caused very little damage to the stove and no injures Wednesday afternoon in Pratt. Firefighters were called to 418 1/2 East Third to the report of a fire on a stove. Firefighters found a grease fire in a skillet had spilled over to the electric burner underneath. The fire was put out with a hand extinguisher with very minimal damage to the stove. Elizabeth Schneweis was cooking the food and was not injured in the fire. Firefighters were on site for about a half an hour.

        calendar