- Seen on Scene: Community supports Adelhardt
- Posted Feb. 14, 2013 midnight
- The Pratt Gamma Beta chapter of ESA helped support their sorority sister Kris Adelhardt with a chili feed fund raiser to help Kris and Roger with medical expenses for their three daughters Kimberly, Krystal and Kaylee who all have Behct's Disease. The community came out in big numbers to donate funds, support the family and enjoy the food.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- City crews begin utility work at Sandy Creek
- A full schedule of activities for Memorial Day
- Extension Service asks for small budget increase
- Wiese earns honors at Pratt Community College
- Rollover accident injures two southwest of Pratt
- Becker hits grand slam, Pratt softball upsets Frontenac
- Investigation continues in pickup rollover and fire
- Accident claims second life
- Engines will roar at weekend car show
- A few hours, small bills make a difference at South Wind Hospic...
- Kansas FREE fishin' days
- Read more top stories