Election day is Nov. 7. Polls are open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
The election will be from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 7. Pratt Wards will vote at the Pratt Community Center at 619 N. Main and Townships will vote at the Church of Christ at 320 Country Club Road. Voters will need to produce a photo ID.
Candidates and positions:
• Pratt City Commission-two positions: Doug Meyer, Jason Leslie, Nick Barker.
• Pratt Community College Trustees-three positions: Michael Koler, Dwane DeWeese, Jeff Shumway.
• USD 382 Board of Education-three regular positions: Bill Bergner, Mark Fincham, Donna Hoener-Queal. Unexpired term-one position: Jennifer Hopkins.
• USD 438 Board of Education-three positions: Jeff Slade, Rex Robinson, Jerry DeWeese.
• Byers: Mayor: Kyle Waters, Leo Stimatze. Council-five positions: Donna Uribe, Matt Phye, Ginny Poschen.
• Coats: Mayor: Tiffany Ailstock. Council-five positions: Mildred Eubank, Randy Cole, Patricia Ward, Rhonda Hamilton, Patsy Fittro, Kyle Franklin.
• Cullison: Mayor: Don Rose. Council-five positions: Donna Rose, Bobbie Booi, Theodore Stahl, Gloria Patrick, Greg Patrick.
Iuka: Mayor: Marsha Giggy. Council-five positions: Robert Hall, Warren Briggeman, Keith Backman, Luke George, Brad George, Tom Helsel, Gerald Tucker.
Preston: Mayor: Jesse Mercer. Council-two positions: Dean Inslee, Kenneth Niblett, Jacqualyn Metcalf, Dr. Kenneth Stanton, Gary Duerson.
Sawyer: Mayor: Michael VanRanken. Council-five positions: Eric Mason, Randy Kumberg.