The first Farmer's Market of the season will be from 8 a.m. to noon on Saturday, May 12 at Merchant's Park at Fourth and Main in downtown Pratt. Twenty vendors have signed up for the first market and will bring a variety of items for sale.
The first farmer’s market of the season will be from 8 a.m. to noon on Saturday, May 12 in Merchant’s Park in downtown Pratt. Because of the erratic spring weather, the market may a bit short on produce but there should be lots of other interesting products, said Deb Goyen, market organizer.
Besides the locals, everyone in town for graduation or class reunion are invited to come and enjoy the first market of the year at Merchant’s Park, Goyen said.
Ellen Mohler of Mulberry Lane is the market manager this year.
Some 20 vendors are signed up for the farmers market and will have a variety of products for sale. Vendors for the May 12 market are:
• Dale Family Farms-Kurt and Andi Dale.
• Cottonwood Creek Herbals-Melodie Bar- ton.
• Lori Jones-produce.
• Small Town Glass Act-Cheryl Kumberg.
• Sisterlies-Mary Fatzer.
• Nancy Miracle-baked goods.
• Addie Hoeme and Maddie Drake.
• Nancy, Savannah, and Terry Smith.
• Basket of Handmaids-Heather, Annie, Caroline, Cora, and Meg Bowman.
• Wray’s Designs-Yvonne Wray.
• Pickins’ Chickens-Maura and Zac Eddy.
• Wooderful Creations-Nelson Burrell.
• Northstar Produce-Robert and Lois Lenkner.
• Triple L. Ranch-Ron, Debby, and Rhett Lambert.
• Mulberry Lane-Ellen Mohler.
• Mohler Farms-Dennis Mohler.
• King Country Farms-Cara King.
• SpOILed Oils Made Easy-Dani Ricke.
• High Plains Honey, LLC.-Steve Weber.
• Skyline FCCLA.